After countless tries and tries to upload this picture, here it is! Pugsly went to the party with a red top and red collar fit with bells and fur, she also had matching leg bands ( wich didn't stay on for too long ) and a cute little hat with antler's that lit up, I must say she is quite the fashionista if I do say so myself. I think she did a lot better this time around then last, she's warming up, wich is good because when we get another pug ( oh yes, there will be another pug) hopefully she won't be as jealous. Heather unfortunately couldn't make it to this party, although she did want to make it, hopefully next time if weather is permitting, she comes from Toronto, so you have to take into consideration the weather, now that it's getting into that time of year.Take care,
Barbara,Heather &Pugsly D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home